24/7 Nurse Triage
Paladin's phone-based 24/7 Nurse Triage service guides injured persons to the right treatment option, thereby lowering medical costs and helping to avoid potential claims. When an injury occurs, the injured person, a colleague, or a supervisor calls a toll-free number at the moment of incident. A triage nurse immediately directs the injured person to the most appropriate treatment option available whether it is on-the-spot first aid or specialized attention at the nearest health care facility.
The average call lasts 8 to 12 minutes, and employees can call back if their symptoms change or they have additional questions. The service results in initial treatments that fit the injury and fewer visits to emergency rooms.
- Immediate intervention by a registered nurse specially trained in triage
- Oversight by physicians certified in emergency medicine
- Recommended treatment plan within minutes
- Documentation of the incident
- Custom reports for client
- Ongoing availability for patient questions and concerns
- Compatibility with the intake, claims, and risk management systems of most provider networks, brokers, insurance plans, and third-party administrators (TPAs)
utilization review ROI, fast turnarounds, and other performance results. Read more...
Insurance carrier saves 95% after Paladin's medical bill review.
Meet the executives and doctors who oversee our services.
Quarterly news on industry trends, Paladin services, transitions, and more.
View newsletters and subscribe