Paladin takes pride in employing some of the industry's most talented professionals. An equal opportunity employer, we offer our staff the opportunity to grow professionally, along with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical and dental plans
- Family and domestic partner benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid short-term/long-term disability coverage
- Paid life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Paid time off
- A 401k plan with a company match
- Employee assistance plan with confidential personal, financial, and legal counseling
Or email resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Paladin Managed Care Services.
utilization review ROI, fast turnarounds, and other performance results. Read more...
Insurance carrier saves 95% after Paladin's medical bill review.
Meet the executives and doctors who oversee our services.
Quarterly news on industry trends, Paladin services, transitions, and more.
View newsletters and subscribe